Quote of the Day

Friday, March 26, 2010

Need a Co-Author

Need a Co-Author

Thank you very much for showing interest in my blog. Every day when I see a new flag in the Flag Counter or the increased number of visitors, I think all the time I have invested in building the blog, collecting and typing all these information, making pictures for elaborating the subjects is not wasted. As you may have noticed that number of topics I used to post in a day have come down because I have joined a new office now-a-days and don't get much time to post in the blog, I want someone who is interested to post in my blog. I mean a co-author of my Blog. Anyone who is interested may contact me through e-mail or call me. My Blog is mainly a technology Blog but I keep posting nice and sharable topics also which I think should be shared with you all. So you can call it a All-in-One blog but emphasis is given to Technology, specially IT.

My Contact Details 

Emails: anindya384@gmail.com
            anindya384@yahoo.com
            anindya2604@gmail.com
           
Mobile: +91-9975123235
            +91-9022472921

0 comments:

Post a Comment